Our home, is a Victorian Coach House, which has been converted, so we have the traditional charm of the old building with modern up to date facilities.
1. Holy Well Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk-
2. Poolbrook Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk and chairs and small cupboard. It is primarily used as a consultation and treatment room.
3. Midsummer Room has a comfortable sofa and chair and is used for consulting, counselling and psychotherapy.
4. Golden Valley Room has an electric operated treatment couch, desk-
5. Chase End Room has a hydraulic operated treatment couch, desk and chairs. It is primarily used as a consultation and treatment room.
Beacon Meeting Room
This room is a larger room which has many uses. During the week days it becomes our sixth consulting room. It has three comfortable chairs which make it ideal working with individuals, couples or families for counselling, zero-
Disabled Wheel Chair Facilities
All of the Beacon Clinic is on the ground floor and four of the consulting rooms and W.C. have wheelchair access.
Baby / Children Facilities
Nappy changing unit and toddler toys are available.
There are five unique treatment / consulting rooms with different uses. Each room is fully furnished to the highest standard, combining natural wood features and a high tech finish. There are three electric and one hydraulic operated couches. Bed linen, couch rolls and sharp bins are provided where necessary. Every room has a hand basin, emergency pull cord and door entry intercom. We hold a Performing Rights Society (PRS) licence and Phonographic Performance Ltd. (PPL) licence to play (soft relaxing classical) music in the reception.
If you wish to explore the possibility of joining the clinic team you can find out by visiting ‘Joining the clinic’.
Major update 2012 All rights reserved
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided in this site is accurate. It is not the intention to mislead or misinform anyone.